Friday 30 August 2013

The Art Fish : Portishead and Octogirl...


Thinkspiration of the day :


Mmm ok so I can't draw for toffee.
Maybe it's all the ammonites I've been making of late; Today I was struck with the idea to create an octo-dress. Oh and right here as an aside -  last night I had some inspired idea to make my own hair brushes by scanning in some wigs and hair pieces I own. I'm quite pleased with the result and have included the file for the hairbrush I made and used in this image for you at the end of this blog.

[ We now return you to your regular programming...]

So yeah... octo-dresses. One day when I grow up, I'll make them in Cinema 4D - meanwhile...

It starts a bit like this...- fast forwarding several steps of removing background and creating octodress...
Several hours later... (Trial and error)
Octogirl 1 (cropped)

Octogirl 2 (Full)


Download : Oddfish Hairbrush 1


No comments:

Post a Comment