Thursday 5 December 2013

The Art Fish : Discovers Fractal Flames!

Flame Painter Free | online paint program
Fire And Ice - Created entirely on flame painter.

So this is a new thing for me and that is liking something on blogger but this thing is SOOOOOOO fabulous that I just had to share!

I've been playing with fractal programs that run on the Mac and whilst they are amazing
Freezing Octopus - Created on Ultrafractal (http://www.ultrafractal.com/)

They weren't exactly the sort of fractals I had been trying to make.
I absolutely love FlamePainter and the online version isn't shabby at all! Creating many varying shapes in a decent enough size to make some really great fractal brushes which I shall be sharing with you wonderful folks very soon!

Meanwhile...
Here's more scribbles I did.





No comments:

Post a Comment