Tuesday 11 February 2014

The Art Fish : Angels and Angles

Colour - Inspired by Vero Modero's Rainbow Angel.
I often try to support other people's creative SL endeavours in my own way and one such project is that of the events organised by FINESMITH Muses. These icons of sl style and fashion come up with some very interesting ideas - sometimes in benefit of a charitable cause; or sometimes just for fun!

The Fantasy Angels event organised by Tyra Eiren is one such occasion and I'm very glad to be able to incorporate some of the fantastic creations that will be available at this event in some of my current images!

Deep Blue - Inspired by GIULIA Designs' Goddess of Water
Deep Blue (Cropped) I might just be a little biased in my love for this dress
as it incorporates the use of my own little fishys!

And finally :

Crimson - Inspired by Romance Couture's Lady Dragon

Over on flickr I had promised to provide this flame background that I created specially for the above image so here it is in a PNG layer which you are licensed to use in accordance with creative commons

Dita's flame background - For your download

No comments:

Post a Comment