Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Art Fish : Shape of my heart

Shape of my heart (FINESMITH, 22769, Culprit 21)
Shape of my heart
Shape of my heart (Detail)
Details
Sometimes the problem... (or perhaps the word isn't a problem as much as it is sometimes a rather difficult challenge)
Starts again.

Sometimes the challenge I have with blogging and making images in sl is to create an image that does the works of someone-else some justice. Because their work is so amazing, I don't want to make it look horrible with my own efforts - thus it can take some time to come up with an idea.

Shape of my heart is a dress that Finesmith released specially for the Love is in the air event (organised by Gizza) which was set to coincide with Valentines. Whilst messing around with trying to get a good capture on this amazing dress, I found that in certain angles, the wings of this creation actually formed a heart and that is what I set out to attempt to illustrate.

Shape of my heart inspiration.
I noticed that in some angles, you could get the wings to form a <3 shape.
To try to maximise this idea, I created this pose specially for this shoot.
Often times my own real life photography features in my virtual art.
This is an image I took of one of those amazing sky days and used in the end image.
Fashion Notes :
Shape of my heart by FINESMITH for Love is in the air event.
Full ensemble includes dress though for my shot, I styled this differently using
Noir Body Scarf from 22769 - one of my favourite pieces of wardrobe out of TGGS event
Worn alongside shoes from 21 shoe event by Culprit's Koikoi 
NJ wears Glam Affair's Luria Skin.
And meanwhile...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment