Thursday 19 November 2015

The Fashion Fish : Art in Hats 2015 (The Loot)

As I write this, Art in Hats has already come to a close (hope you got yours!) but I thought I would share my purchases and styling ideas with you.

Annabel Lee
Annabel Lee
Hat by BamPu Legacies " Poe's Reflection" Art Hat
Peahen, Peacock. (Art in Hats Last Day)
Peacock Peahen
Hat by Spyralle "Jeu d'esprit"
Jazz
Jazz
Hat by Cica Ghost "Cica's Hat2"

Production Notes :
Annabel Lee
I think the hat itself has a very strong narrative and this inspired me to shoot a set-up based on Poe's Annabel Lee.
Clothes
{Junbug} Vintage Prom Dress in Ivory
ieQED hand spike (platinum)
Maitreya Vintage Collar (Ivory)

Body
[INK] Hair - Surrealism in Blonde
Chelle (lipgloss) Sheen 2
Zibska - Frost - Smoke
The Annex - Snow Queen Lashes

Props:
Arbres Obscurs 2013 Hallowseve Tree (Dark with Bats) Sept. 2013
DRD Haunted Piano 
Shai - Murder of Crows Mystery Rare (From TAG Gatcha - Haunted Mortuary Ed.)

Peacock Peahen
It's easy to have the hat wear you rather than your wearing the hat. To offset the vibrance of the hat, yet draw equal attention to it, I kept the model in monotone and played with the idea of  the hat itself being its own creature.
Clothes
Parts from "Wild Thing" by Boudoir

Body
Glam Affair (Luria Skin) worn with Maitreya Lara 
For a long while the only way to wear Luria was with the default system avie as it's an old Gacha prize from one of the first few round of the Arcade. However as Glam Affair have designed the default skins for Maitreya Lara, voila! A close mesh match!


Jazz
I created this image post Nov. 14th  in the wake of the Bataclan massacre. I was in Paris myself earlier this year and have a dearly loved one there. Jazz is one of my favourite genres of music and as a treat while out there, we were ourselves at a Jazz club in the 10th arrondissement. It fills me with much sadness that such an incomprehensible tragedy should scar these streets of Paris.
Clothes
Dead Dollz  Juliet Prize (In Black)

Props

No comments:

Post a Comment