Wednesday 16 November 2016

The Art Fish : Watercolour FX

Watercolour FX (Experiment)

One of my favourite movies for its pure visual feast is the Guy Ritchie directed for screen adaptation of Sherlock Holmes. I love how steampunk it is visually and draw some inspiration from it at times.
Here's an image I came across on the web of Adler; who is Holme's fatalistic love interest.

I wanted to try and recreate a similar sort of style
And took this image  using the New! SMD Victoria Faun Gown Set:


Worn with :
EarthStones Madison Pearl Earrings
Genesis Nicole 2.0 (Mesh Head)
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
PIXEL BOX - Necklace Steampunk Survivor
TRUTH HAIR Xia
IKON Ascension Eyes - Glacier (M)

I also tried PhotoFunia
Which produced this result :

Here's the tutorial I followed :

In general, I'd probably like to finesse and experiment a little more with the technique but it was certainly an interesting and enjoyable exercise!


No comments:

Post a Comment